Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Unspoken words

Finally done with POM today. Last paper to go before it's officially holidays! Just a little bit more to go. Today's paper was kind of tough. Couldn't find the reason why, but I felt as if my heart and soul was totally not with me during the paper. &somehow I didn't even know what I'm writing. Really had a hard time, but screw it, it's over.


Went out for lunch after POM with classmates. Miss those moments we had as a class during lectures and tutorials. Headed home after lunch and realised I had fever after taking my temperature. That explains my headache and giddiness for the whole morning. Took a nap in the afternoon & that's how I spent my precious afternoon. ):


So much to say, so many words left unsaid. Somehow I'm feeling really tired. Mentally tired. I just want time to fly really fast. I used to stand firm refusing to leave Singapore. But every now and then, I start to think about how life would be if I really leave. Would it be better?

Lost my sense of direction, lost my source of motivation. Just how long can a person be true to you.