Sunday, March 4, 2012

Beloved Lucky & Cash.


Was on the way to meet the girls just now when I received a call from my grandparents knowing what they did. & tears came out from me immediately. Sometimes, I really don't understand why they are even doing this. What's so good about taking away something that means so much to me? & especially when they know that that is the very last thing my dad left for me. No longer the first time. Had a heated arguement with them before and they promised not to do that anymore but they actually let history repeats itself again. Claiming that I mean a lot to them and this is how they are hurting me in return. I'm really really speechless now. Feeling very very down. All my good times, they're all gone. Even the last and most precious thing that used to be by my side everyday, sitting quietly by my side when I cry, playing with me and cheering me up when I'm upset is gone as well. What else do I have left? Now I'll need a real long time to heal. & don't expect me to trust anymore. Because I don't wanna get hurt again. I'm becoming more and more dreadful of the things and people.

Talked and chatted when we met up. Although it was a short meet up, it was precious time as well. Love them. <3