Friday, March 23, 2012

Numix Chae Chalaga Chae Chae Chae Chalaga!

Just came back from class chalet as well as an awesome SL camp! :) Been kind of busy for the past 2 weeks. Well, main events were that I was in hospital, I went Malaysia, I went SL camp & I went class chalet! :) So, let's talk about the happy ones! :)

SL CAMP
WE ARE A TEAM. <3
NUMIX CHAE CHALAGA CHAE CHAE CHAE CHALAGA EH, BAMARATATATA TATATATATA, EH, BAMARATATATA TATATATATA OMG.
Haha, I really had a good time in the camp, easpecially with my most beloved empire, NUMIX.
So, day1, we had like dirty games where all of us rolled in sesame oil, flour etc. Overall, it was dirty and we managed to survive through that! :) AS ANANANANANNNNNEMPIRE. :D I am very sure the first day was one of the most tiring day of the camp!
Day2, we went out of school to get breakfast and learnt cheers and also had battle of the sexes at night. I think if nobody remind me of the cheers, I would have forgotten it like totally. Omg. Haha, now I can remember all the cheers!
Day3, we went out of school for games and then came back to TP for wet games! & that was really perfect with that HOT weather! HAHAHA. Iloveit. :) & the day goes on...
When the camp ends, few of us went to CPF building to have 'dinner' and sat down fr a chat before heading home. :)
I'll never forget the happy and wonderful times I've had with them... NUMIX!
BABABA
NANANA
BABABABABANANA
BABABABABANANA
NUMIX OOOOOOHHH~

1K02 2012 CLASS CHALET
AMANDA.YUNYUE.CHRIS.ZHIHAO.CHERYL.MARGARET.JONATHAN.JACK.SHUWEN.VANESSA.MICHELLE.JESLYN.HWEECHENG.CASEBELLA.CHLOE.HIDAYAH.STEPHY.XUANYUN<3

I'm really happy to be with them for Sem1.1&1.2. They're really nice people who cares and shares no matter what happens. To be honest, our class is really somehow bonded. :) Although there are cliques all around which is normal, we still care for everyone in the class.
So, met KahYong (our SL in week 0) at around 2plus and headed for the class chalet at NSRCC. OHYEAH. & Mr Gevin Png came! He's so nice! Awww.. :) After which later in the night, we played mahjong. & my face was so red like a tomato. So awkward~ Those that played mahjong with me would know what happened. HAHAHA. Left the chalet at around 9plus in the night. I really really love 1K02'AY11/12. Let's hope we'll have a chance to have class outing and stuff soon again! <3

& of course, I'm getting all nervous and scared for the new class we'll all be having in Sem2.1. Well, I wish everyone all the best alright! :)