Friday, March 2, 2012

家和万事心

After 7 months of doing this consistently, finally I'm done with it. :) Shall upload the photo tomorrow! I'm too lazy to on the com today!
家和万事心, something that I've always wanted. I used to spend more time with my friends. But as I grow older, I realize my family means so much to me. Especially ever since losing the person so close to me.
Daddy, I promise I'll stay strong.

Had a long day today. Have to give my doggy away soon. It's making me so sad. But I don't have a choice. Come to think of it. Life really gives us so much pain to experience. Well, but people always says there'll be rainbow after the rain. & that's what keeps me going!

I hope this can last me through, everyday.
Going to take this holiday to really relax myself and try to forget those unhappy things and to move on. Hang in there Suzann! :)