Thursday, March 1, 2012

ISMELLFREEDOM.

Finally, today marks the end of our marketing paper. & I finally smell freedom ahead. But come to think of it, it seems so boring now. Isn't it? Ugh. What I'm feeling now is sooo. Unexplainable. HAHA. I'm feeling so tired now & my gastric's acting up. Can't wait to go to bed soon. But. I just couldn't get to sleep. This is really weird! :<

Well, today went to Popeyes with the girls for lunch after our marketing. It feels great being able to have lunch with them. :) Been long since I've really joined them for lunch and all. & we came up with some 'little miss' things! Each of us have a name starting with 'Miss' blahblahblah. HAHAHA. <3


Chloe & Casebella had to go off early. & so the rest of us went to shop and we took kinda like a few hours! ;) Nevertheless, I had an awesome time with them. :) Headed home after that and bought my yoga mat on the way home! & I bought the green one, the exact same one I used to have! Like finally I bought it! Was so lazy to even go get it for the past few months. The old one was spoilt thanks to my previous dog. HAHA. Okay, time to go to bed soon.
ANYWAY, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO HOTEL STAY ON 5TH! <3!

Really hope it'll be ongoing.
Really hope it's not done with a fake hidden.

& we started talking again.
He just gives me that feel that I'll never wanna forget.