Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hotel Stay & Today.

Came back from hotel stay today. Yesterday, met the girls at about 10am in the morning and headed to Sentosa for frisbee and volleyball. It was so tiring and all of us were like 'dead' when we went to check in at the hotel at 2plus. The hotel that we stayed in is the Festive Hotel. After checking in, we were super excited to see the swimming pool and went straight to swim in our teeshirts and fbts/shorts. We were like all hiding from the guards because we wasn't in our swimming costumes. Did a lot of ridiculous stunts!After that, we went back to the room to bathe and headed to HardRock cafe for dinner. & after dinner, we bought ice cream! YUMMY MUCH. :) Headed back to the hotel room again later on and started chit-chatting and played indian poker. The marshmallows being stuffed into our mouths is really no joke. It's so disgusting. Imagine stuffing 5-6 marshmallows into the mouth at one go. Eww. Plus when our mouths wasn't big enough, it was even more ridiculous! The next and the last thing we did before heading to bed was our masks! The masks was sooo cold that we took such a long time to apply it! Afterwhich, all of us went to bed. It was really a tiring day! :x Woke up today morning and bathed and then left the hotel. Enjoyed myself with the girls though again, I wasn't very sociable. :) But thank them for being so understanding! :)
*The pictures are all not uploaded yet! ;)

& today,


I don't know why but I just totally didn't feel like talking much anymore. It feels horrible when I need someone there but I just didn't wanna talk. Thinking of all the things I did and stuff, I feel so stupid. Goddamnit. End of the day, instead of talking, I cried myself to sleep. & I realise that is my only way out. It doesn't feel good to be feeling so alone though. But it's really time I've got to be strong and to lead my own path and go the way I wanna go. & that is why the only thing I did for some stuff is to just keep it deep down inside me. It's not easy but I guess I'll have to hang in there cause it's really hard for me to trust anyone now. Somethings are better to be left unsaid. Nobody will ever understand unless they go through it themselves and that is why saying it out doesn't helps either. & all these things really forced me to be someone I'll never wanna be. But, what's done is done. I'll never be able to forget those hurtful things.


We, choose our own path and survive our own way.